January 2014 Sales Report



Each month, I report the sales numbers from my print-on-demand card games available on DriveThruCards. You can find my past reports in reverse chronological order here. But first, here are the numbers.

1-2014
19x Koi Pond: A Coy Card Game -23 from Dec
5x Koi Pond: Four Walls (Promo Card 2) -5 from Dec
6x Koi Pond: Four Winds (Promo Card 1) -5 from Dec
11x Suspense: the Card Game +6 from Dec
11x Nine Lives Card Game -1 from Dec
7x Koi Pond: Moon Temple (new!)
$528.89 Retail
$203.81 Royalties

Grand Totals for 2014 (to date)
59 Products Sold
$528.89 Retail
$203.81 Royalties

December was an extraordinarily good month for business. I think a lot of shoppers nabbed Koi Pond as a stocking stuffer, which led to a big spike in sales. I really wanted to get Moon Temple on the store sooner, but a late release with barely a week on sale led to a very modest sales month.

One nice spot is sales for Suspense increased last month. I was demoing it frequently at UnPub a few weeks ago, so that may have paid off.

I hope to get my monthly release schedule on track by putting Penny Farthing Catapult up on the store sooner this month, then perhaps start getting ahead enough to actually release product at the beginning of the month rather than the end. We'll see how that goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design